Hello All You Stargazing Energy Explorers,
Have you or someone you know ever struggled with feeling…
- Disconnected or dissociated from your body?
- Struggled with gaining or losing weight?
- Fearful, anxious or restless?
- Like it was hard to focus or have self-discipline?
- Fixated on stuff, struggle with change, or avoid taking risks?
If so, you may struggle with Root Chakra imbalances.
Additionally, any one of these symptoms may be further complicated by the following three “wisdoms” that we tend to consider common sense:
- “You attract financial abundance through sheer hard work.”
- “To heal, you need to unearth fearsome stories from your past.”
- “You have to become a Zen guru, do a bunch of yoga, and win the lottery to feel grounded and secure.”
But are these “wisdoms” really true, or the product of limiting beliefs?
- By healing your Root Chakra you can work less and attract more of what you want.
- Healing your root can be a gentle and easeful process, producing immediate insights and results.
- You only need to surrender to your inner wisdom to feel safe, grounded and supported.
This discussion will incorporate a blend of creative arts therapies, mindfulness and shamanistic approaches, including two experiential interventions.
After this webinar you will be able to…
- Name the shadow aspect of the Root Chakra.
- Identify three “truths” about working with Root Chakra imbalances.
- Identify at least two observable behaviors of someone experiencing Root Chakra imbalances.
- Implement guided meditation and art making in working with Root Chakra imbalances.
You will also receive…
- 2 FREE Guided meditations
- An outline of the presentation
- Handouts to assist with working on Root Chakra imbalances, in practice
Register now for our LIVE webinar event!
Healing the Root Chakra: Mindfulness and Creative Arts Therapies
This will count for 1.5 LIVE event continuing education contact hours for LCAT’s in NY, with a fee of $35.
We hope to see you there!
Briana MacWilliam ATR-BC, LCAT
Licensed and Board Certified Creative Arts Therapist
Author, Educator and Reiki Practitioner