My Dearest Day-Dreamers and Moon Masters,
There has been SOOOOOO much going on in such a short time, I don’t even know where to begin with today’s update!
So, I will start with the sun and the moon and the planets, and then bring it back down to earth 🙂
On Wednesday, 5/10, a magical Scorpio Full Moon will shine light on your inner spiritual self, inspiring some much-needed soul-searching. This exquisite time also welcomes a 10-10 Activation that’ll fill you with confidence and forward momentum. The combination of these events will pack a punch of instant manifestation, but only if you know how to tap into this energy. (To learn more about this, check out this video.)
And so, in a quick turn of events, I have postponed this month’s presentation of The Heroine’s Journey, and decided to share Affects as Energy: Applying the Chakra System to Psychotherapy, instead.
And you will have two opportunities to catch it:
Saturday, May 13th @ 2pm
Just in time to make the most of your manifesting power!
I feel so strongly about this I even went so far as to make a video promo. I hope you like it!
It is my belief that affect theories are perhaps the most compatible with using the Chakra System as a framework for working with energy in the body, mind, and spirit. And it is my intention to illuminate those connections for you, so that you may be seduced too!
In this presentation we will cover…
- Theories of Affective Response
- The Diagnostic Meaning of Affect
- Affects as Energy and Applying the Chakra System to Psychotherapy
- Overview of the 7 Main Chakras
- 8 Mindful Tips for Working with Early Chakra Imbalances
- A Guided Meditation and Art-Based Experiential to Explore your Root Chakra
Your learning Objectives Include…
- The ability to identify at least two out of four diagnostic indicators for affect.
- The ability to identify the difference between concordant and complementary affects.
- The ability to identify at least two out of eight mindfulness-based tips on treating Root and Sacral Imbalances.
You will also receive…
- A learning Assessment and Continuing Education Certificate
- An detailed outline of this presentation
- FREE Downloadable copy of the Guided Meditation used in this presentation
- FREE Introduction to a LIVE, Online Master Class, Healing Through the Chakras: Mindfulness and Creative Arts Therapies
For LCATs and/or art therapists who would like to purchase the learning assessment and course materials in order to obtain a certificate for continuing education contact hours with New York State, or for recertification with the ATCB, there will be a 35$ fee.
Enrollment will open after the webinar is completed.
For further instruction, please view this tutorial.
April’s webinar replays have also now been made available as self studies!
Catch up quick with our bundled offers. Save $20 with each bundle you purchase!
(3.0 Self-Study CE’s)
$60 (save $20)
(3.0 Self-Study CE’s)
$60 (save $20)
If you were super stoked about The Heroine’s Journey, don’t despair. I have a WILDLY generous offer for you, coming up next week.
All I will say, is that if you attend our FREE live webinar event on The Heroine’s Journey in June, you will be eligible for FREE enrollment to a self study course worth 12 CE’s…
I guess I just gave away the big surprise!
But stay tuned for the catch 🙂
If you have any problems or technical difficulties, please contact Briana MacWilliam at Briana@CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com.
CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Licensed Creative Arts Therapists. (#CAT-0014.)