Welcome! If you have landed on this page, you are probably interested in sharing what valuable knowledge you have to offer with the creative arts therapies community. Yay! We would love to hear your ideas. Please review the below, and complete the proposal form, to determine if it would be a good fit.
A few things to consider:
Because CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com is a sole proprietorship, and its approval to provide Continuing Education is attached to Briana MacWilliam’s license as a sole provider, anyone interested in presenting through this platform is considered a “co-presenter” or guest speaker, depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com requires the following of anyone interested in co-presenting:
- 5 Years clinical experience
- New York State Licensure
- Registration with your national credentialing body
- A CV attesting to the above
Exceptions to these requirements include if you are qualified on the basis of education, training and experience, to offer didactic instruction or a unique and illustrative perspective on the practice of creative arts therapies, as it pertains to:
- Clinical interventions and evidence-based practice;
- Cross-disciplinary offerings from medicine, law, administration, education, behavioral and social sciences related to creative arts therapy practice, patient communications, record keeping, and matters relating to law and/or ethics which contribute to professional practice in creative arts therapy and the health, safety, and/or welfare of the public.
To learn more, please review the State Education Department’s regulations on the matter.
In submitting your proposal, you will need to supply the following information:
- Event Title
- Event topic and modality.
- Name and qualifications.
- Webinar or self-study?
- Description of course activity.
- Teaching methods to be used.
- Two to three measurable learning objectives.
- Promotional Material (if applicable).
Please review and complete THIS PROPOSAL FORM and submit it along with your CV to Briana@CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com.